Search for rights with TradeRightsTM
- The Arts
- Biography & True Stories
- Business, Economics & Law
- Children's & YA
- Computing & IT
- Food & Drink
- Geography & the Environment
- Health & Personal Development
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Lifestyle, Sport & Leisure
- Literature & Literary Studies
- Medicine: general issues
- Pre-clinical medicine: basic sciences
Clinical & internal medicine
- Medical diagnosis
- Diseases & disorders
- Cardiovascular medicine
- Musculoskeletal medicine
- Respiratory medicine
- Neurology & clinical neurophysiology
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Renal medicine & nephrology
- Urology & urogenital medicine
- Gynaecology & obstetrics
- Paediatric medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Gene therapy
- Other branches of medicine
- Nursing & ancillary services
- Medical study & revision guides & reference material
- Complementary medicine
- Veterinary medicine
- Science & Mathematics
- Teaching, Language & Reference
- Technology, Engineering & Agriculture
- Travel & Transport
David S Raghaven, Michael Bailey
Cancer of the urinary bladder (UBC) is a common tumour, and most primary care physicians can expect to see two or three new cases etc...
Cully Carson, Chris McMahon
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common problem and the source of considerable morbidity, both for individuals and within relations etc...
Ronald M Bukowski
Renal cell carcinoma accounts for approximately 3% of malignancies, and is the seventh leading cause of death in the USA. There h etc...
Several newly identified components of the renin–angiotensin system have provided new insights into the role of the system in car etc...
The five chapters in this book provide a review of the epidemiology of overactive bladder and an overview of patient evaluation a etc...
Vincent H Gattone, Robert L Bacallao
Recent years have seen advances in our understanding the molecular cell biology, signaling and pathogenesis of one of the most co etc...
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common diseases that have a considerable impact on the quality of life of patients, and high etc...
Roger S Kirby; Manish I Patel
The time has come to abandon the prevalent attitude of nihilism about prostate cancer because, potentially, much suffering could etc...