Motherhood is the development of a vital relationship with God, ourselves and others. In this honourable role we get to discover so much about who we are and teach others about who they are. Whether you have biological children, spiritual children or both, your relationship with God and with yourself is reflected in your relationship with others. The more we cultivate our relationship with God, the more we love ourselves and the easier it becomes to love our children and those looking up to us as a mother figure. When we have a foundation of love in God, we are able to love the people looking up to us and everything we give out flows naturally from our heart. I hope you enjoy and are helped by the insight God has given me over the years as both a mother and a pastor. This book will:
* Explore the intricate and unique design of a mother’s heart
* Identify the power of a mother’s heart that is connected to God’s
* Recognise the joy and fulfilment that comes from knowing your primary calling - to know God and love others
* Encourage you to keep going in your pursuit of loving God and others
* Help value the uniqueness of every woman, appreciating their individual gifts and talents.
Mulenga Chanda is an author and inspirational speaker with a strong faith in God. She is the Executive Pastor at Revival Christian Church of Enfield, UK.
Mulenga is passionate about excellency, prayer and people. She believes that there is greatness inside of everyone and helps people to discover something positive about themselves; bringing out their great potential. Her work promotes unity and equality, whilst emphasizing that we each have a unique purpose and gifting. She is a dynamic inspirational and motivational speaker, communicating the word of God with passion and demonstrating God’s power.
She is a mentor to many, passionate about bringing out potential in her mentees. She is also an Editor for her local Church magazine.