- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Religion & beliefs
- Aspects of religion (non-Christian)
- Spirituality & religious experience
- Alternative belief systems
- Contemporary non-Christian & para-Christian cults & sects
- Health & Personal Development
- Mind, Body, Spirit
- Mind, Body, Spirit: thought & practice
- Mind, body, spirit: meditation & visualisation
- Children's & YA
- Personal & social issues
- Personal & social issues: self-awareness & self-esteem (Children's/YA)
The Little Energy Guide 1
We spend most of our time with nice, happy people – people we care about and we’d like to help and support in the best way possible. Once in a while, however, we come across people who are not good for us. These are people who try to gain access to our energy in a variety of different ways, and who we should watch out for whenever they are near us.
We need to take particular care of our energy as, subconsciously, that is what these people want to get hold of. This little pocket guide can teach you how to do that. By reading the energy guide and following the instructions, you will quickly experience how, consciously, you can hold onto your energy and so be in the best position to make the most of your life.
Rights available WW excluding Japan
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.