- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Society & culture: general
- Social groups
- Gender studies, gender groups
- Gender studies: women
- Business, Economics & Law
- Business & management
- Health & Personal Development
- Family & health
- Family & relationships
- Separation & divorce
- Self-help & personal development
- Advice on careers & achieving success
Rocking Your Role
World rights available excluding English language.
Jenny Garrett charts the rise of the female main earner (ME) in her highly engaging exploration of female breadwinners. That a fifth of women in the UK now earn more than their partners is significant, yet we hear little about this. Garrett’s book illustrates why this is something we should celebrate, and yet we are resistant to do so.This book is an invaluable and inspiring source for those who will, either through choice or by chance, embark on this exciting route. She offers advice and space to reflect and challenges one of the modern day taboos.