- Each of the 90 recipes is supported by nutritional information, which will help you get the nutrients you need to stay in top gear at work
- The lunches are easy to make and will fit in with busy lives - using prepare-ahead methods, bulk cooking and strategic shopping - preparing these recipes won't be a chore
- Contemporary upmarket design will appeal to young urban professionals
- Backed by national press and advertising
- Unmissable social media campaign bursting with content and shareable resources
he workday packed lunch – so often a repetitive and disappointing affair – is easier than you think to get right; it just requires a little forward planning. Throw out the soggy sandwiches and fill your Thermos or lunch box with nutrient-packed goodies that are simple to prepare, delicious – and full of things that are good for you. Contemporary and seasonal recipes are supported by sound nutrition to bring you this hip and easy guide on lunch on the go. While food writer Becky Alexander shows you how to knock up simple and satisfying bites – from vibrant Up Beet Soup to satisfying Good Mood Cookies – nutritionist Michelle Lake will explain how that lunch is doing you good. Chapters include:
- Get Up and Go for those breakfasts on the run
- Salads and Slaws full of fresh and zingy ingredients
- Filling Flasks of satisfying hot food
- Fork-free Fare equals sandwiches, dips and other cutlery-free eats
- Snacks and Bites for the inbetween times and treats
By strategic shopping, making things ahead, and using your fridge and freezer craftily, creating exciting and healthy lunches every day becomes almost effortless. Health benefits of particular foods are featured throughout, so you know your blood sugar will be balanced, the nutrition will be packed in and your brain will be kept in top gear. Because work is easier when you're properly fuelled!
World Rights Available
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.