Keys to the Secondary Classroom
An easy-to-use source for all the strategies you need to thrive in the secondary classroom!
Leveraging a wealth of information from the New Teacher Center, this user-friendly guide provides a solid foundation for classroom management, lesson planning, and assessment. Teachers will learn step-by-step tips for organizing standards-based curriculum across the content areas, supported by extensive reproducible forms and go-to references. This new edition also includes:
- Lesson plans by exemplary math and language arts teachers
- Guidelines for clear homework procedures
- Strategies for working with struggling readers
- Tips for maintaining contact with parents
- A list of key resources for secondary teachers