Harris, Phil; McDonald, Frank;
1. The importance of small to medium sized businesses, regionalism and networks within Europe.
2. The history and origins of the development of the EU, how it operates and is likely to develop.
3. The EU and its business and political relationship with the rest of the world - the EU is the major negotiator with the US in the World Trade Organisation talks and brokers trade across the world.
4. Marketing and how it is being developed across Europe.
5. The continued growth of joint ventures, strategic alliances and acquisitions in European business.
6. The distinct features of European business culture, both locally and across borders.
7. How business is internally evolving within the European Union.
Please wait while the payment is being prepared. Do not close this window.
Please wait while the payment is being processed. Do not close this window.
It looks like your payment could not be processed at this time. Please try again or select a different payment option.