- Humanities & Social Sciences
- History of Western philosophy
- Western philosophy, from c 1900 -
- Geography & the Environment
- The environment
- Conservation of the environment
- Social impact of environmental issues
- Health & Personal Development
- Mind, Body, Spirit
- Mind, Body, Spirit: thought & practice
- Lifestyle, Sport & Leisure
- The natural world, country life & pets
Creative Living in a Consumer Society
This is a book about simplicity – not destitution, parsimoniousness or self-denial, but the restoration of wealth in the midst of an afflence in which we are starving the spirit. It is a book about the advantages of living a less cluttered, less stressful life than that which has become the norm in the overcrowded and manic-paced consuming nations. It is a book about having less and enjoying more, enjoying time to do the work you love, enjoying time to spend with your family, enjoying time to pursue creative projects, enjoying time for good eating, enjoying time just to be.
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.