Assessing Allegations of Sexual Abuse in Preschool Children
Written to help frontline practitioners assess and manage cases with children aged 18 months to six years who present allegations of child abuse, this book provides concrete and easily understood information about basic child development, interview procedures, and case management theory. Extensive experience is integrated with the research literature to provide:
- an overview of child development information as it applies to interviewing young children
- a protocol for assessment of preverbal children that is grounded in theory and research
- a format for assessment of children aged three to five
- a review of the strengths and weaknesses of some current interview formats
- a technique for structured interviewing
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.