Laying out a host of effective tips to manage anger, this book comes with the power to change things for the better.
The key features of the book are:
- The explanation of the confusing emotion of anger in simple terms, including the physiology of anger and its deleterious effects; alongside, it also shows how anger varies with age group, gender etc.
- Discussions on detailed anger management techniques for individuals, for family, and at school and workplace.
- Elaboration of easy tips to master anger where there is chronic anger and unhappiness translating into negative human behavior like adolescents falling in abusive love relationships, dating violence, date rape, drug abuse, driving aggression, robbery, gambling, suicidal ideation, sensation seeking and other impulse control behaviors.
- A to Z tips for self management of anger.
- Discussion on how people can reconstruct their negative thoughts, feelings and behaviors and emphasis on therapeutic intervention for serious anger problems.
This book will equip the reader to handle their anger better. Its lucid narration and the use of cartoons and illustrations make it an interesting, entertaining and effective read.