Pseudo-wisdom promises easy luck and quick success. To motivate yourself or others is in vogue – whether or not you understand anything about motivation. Steffen Kirchner argues for a renewed approach to motivation. And he criticizes the motivation lies that are presented to us every day. With refreshing lightness, the book examines the desires behind those lies and provides concrete alternatives and solutions that positively affect the personal joy of living. This book is the beginning of an urgently needed revision of the common errors, misconceptions, and motivation lies in society.
In this book:
- The book provides basic information and truths about motivation.
- Learn to understand and be able to identify the difference between Kirchner’s ideas and the existing fast food motivation.
- Whether it comes to positive thinking, happiness, perseverance, discipline, goal orientation, or self-motivation: It is time to expose the motivation lies and to really learn from them.
- Learn to better deal with recognition, money, work-life balance, fun and our strengths and weaknesses – not only in business and in education, but also in competitive sports.
- Learn to recognize charlatans and find good, honest coaches and speakers in the motivation industry – for your personal development and for that of your company.
World 'ex' TW, CHI, SPA, POL,CZE,KOR,RUS, TUR
“The columns of sports expert Steffen Kirchner are an outstanding addition to our reporting and represent a clear added value for our readers.” Marco Plein, Head of Sport at FOCUS Online
"This is probably the most important book on the subject since Reinhard K. Sprenger’s classic ‘Mythos Motivation’ from 1991." Hamburger Abendblatt
“Germany’s most successful motivational coach” Bild der Frau
“... Practical and entertaining, ... Kirchner stands for top performance – in sport, in life, at work.” DIE WELT
„Steffen Kirchner is the topexpert on motivation and top-class performance in the German-speaking world.” WirtschaftsBlatt Österreich
“... One of the leading German mental trainers and speakers on personal development in professional sports and in business.” Spox.com
“A serious representative of his profession and thus probably a rarity.” Südwest Presse
Steffen Kirchner is a professional sports coach, and an expert in high demand at TV broadcasting stations Sky and ZDF. Furthermore, he is a columnist for the news magazine FOCUS and a lecturer on the topics motivation, performance, and leadership. His clients include companies like Adidas, Audi, Siemens, VW, and ThyssenKrupp. He works with many professional sports clubs and athletes – both in German-speaking countries as well as internationally. As a mental coach, he mentored the tennis player Sabine Lisicki and the German national team, professional gymnasts Fabian Hambüchen and Marcel Nguyen at the 2012 Olympic Games in London.
Please wait while the payment is being prepared.
Do not close this window.