Search for rights with TradeRightsTM
- The Arts
- Biography & True Stories
- Business, Economics & Law
- Children's & YA
- Computing & IT
- Food & Drink
- Geography & the Environment
- Health & Personal Development
- Humanities & Social Sciences
Lifestyle, Sport & Leisure
- Antiques & collectables
- Hobbies, quizzes & games
- Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- Transport: general interest
- Lifetyle & personal style guides
- Home & house maintenance
- The natural world, country life & pets
- Local interest, family history & nostalgia
Sports & outdoor recreation
- Sporting events, tours & organisations
- Sports training & coaching
- Extreme sports
- Air sports & recreations
- Ball games
- Track & field sports, athletics
- Equestrian & animal sports
- Motor sports
- Rollerblading, skateboarding, etc
- Water sports & recreations
- Combat sports & self-defence
- Winter sports
- Field sports: fishing, hunting, shooting
- Active outdoor pursuits
- Travel & holiday
- Miscellaneous items
- Literature & Literary Studies
- Science & Mathematics
- Teaching, Language & Reference
- Technology, Engineering & Agriculture
- Travel & Transport
This first-hand account of an epic voyage across the North Atlantic ocean in a kayak in 2001 tells the story of Pete Bray's s etc...
A 2.4-mile swim, a 112-mile bike ride and a 26.2-mile run make up the Ironman triathlon. It’s not for the faint-hearted. What pos etc...
There’s nothing else in the world of sport or pantomime to compare with the manic mat mayhem of pro wrestling, which amalgamates etc...
Packed with essential information and fully updated for 2014, The Golfer's Manual is the perfect reference book to have on th etc...
Brian and Damian Hughes
Marvelous Marvin Hagler is a sporting legend. Often called the greatest middleweight boxer of all time, he held the world title f etc...
A 2.4-mile swim, a 112-mile bike ride and a 26.2-mile run makes the Ironman triathlon one of the hardest one-day endurance challe etc...
The Lazy Runner follows Laura Fountain from starting out as a novice runner - unfit, clueless about running, and incredibly lazy etc...
In the era of boxing's pay-per-view superstars, Tris Dixon invested in a Greyhound bus pass and spent several months traversi etc...
Gisela Radant Wood
Walking in Extremadura is the first book in English describing routes in this beautiful but little-known region of Spain. Many ar etc...
The S.A. PGA urges every golfer to own a copy of this book. The Right Mind for Golf enhances the mental ability needed to play go etc...
Peter Houghton and Jane Worroll,
The Forest School movement is becoming ever more popular, with over 12,000 accredited instructors in the UK. This is the only boo etc...
Paula abandons her London life and travels through the night to a Scottish village where she once spent a childhood holiday. Desp etc...
Duane A Smith
Originally published in 1988, MESA VERDE NATIONAL PARK: SHADOWS OF THE CENTURIES is an engaging and artfully illustrated history etc...
Jack P. Hailman, Elizabeth D. Hailman
This is the first guide dedicated entirely to the loop trails of Rocky Mountain National Park, trails that return hikers to their etc...