Search for rights with TradeRightsTM
- The Arts
- Biography & True Stories
- Business, Economics & Law
- Children's & YA
- Computing & IT
- Food & Drink
- Geography & the Environment
- Health & Personal Development
- Humanities & Social Sciences
Lifestyle, Sport & Leisure
- Antiques & collectables
- Hobbies, quizzes & games
- Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- Transport: general interest
- Lifetyle & personal style guides
- Home & house maintenance
- The natural world, country life & pets
- Local interest, family history & nostalgia
- Sports & outdoor recreation
- Travel & holiday
- Miscellaneous items
- Literature & Literary Studies
- Science & Mathematics
- Teaching, Language & Reference
- Technology, Engineering & Agriculture
- Travel & Transport
Picnic Crumbs is a collection of stories, from all sorts of people over several centuries, of food produced or eaten in a way tha etc...
There is no shortage of tapas books on the market but the claim by TAPAS for special recognition lies in its idiosyncratic treatm etc...
All The Tastes of New York introduces us to the new movement, of “Farm to Glass” through new book, “Discovering the New York Craf etc...
Rising culinary star Chef Kristin Sollenne has been making headlines for her contemporary food philosophy, approachable cooking t etc...
Juice books continue to sell in huge numbers - and the juice market is growing year on year Focussing on the cutting-edge area of etc...
Sally Brown and Kate Morris
A unique book that will engage and draw kids into trying new foods - capturing their imagination through artworks, information bo etc...
More than 100 quick and inspirational recipes that kids will love and the whole family will enjoy, with information on key nutrie etc...
Poor gut health is a core underlying issue which has serious implications for overall health. It is estimated that one-third to o etc...
Becky Alexander, Michelle Lake
Each of the 90 recipes is supported by nutritional information, which will help you get the nutrients you need to stay in top gea etc...
Richard Hood, Nick Moyle
The Two Thirsty Gardeners are leading a home-brewing revolution. Determined to put the fizz back into the fervour for home brewin etc...
• Vegan cuisine is increasingly popular, with more people turning to a plant-based diet for the health benefits as well as the et etc...
Legendary breakfasts to fuel days on the mountain; inventive, zesty salads and indulgent and luxurious cakes – these are all hall etc...
The recipe book from what is probably the best unknown cafe in Scotland. Gillian Veal reinvented the restaurant in her home town etc...
Most people who make home-made ice creams and sorbets invest in an ice cream machine. The machines usually come with a few simple etc...