Search for rights with TradeRightsTM
- The Arts
- Biography & True Stories
- Business, Economics & Law
- Children's & YA
- Computing & IT
- Food & Drink
- Geography & the Environment
- Health & Personal Development
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Lifestyle, Sport & Leisure
- Literature & Literary Studies
- Science & Mathematics
- Teaching, Language & Reference
- Technology, Engineering & Agriculture
- Travel & Transport
Joshi, Vasant C
Information technologies especially the internet have truly changed the way we think and do business. Financial institutions acro etc...
Ruth Ann McEwen
By January 2012 all major economies, apart from the US, will provide financial reports using International Financial Reporting St etc...
Dimitris N. Chorafas
Every industry experiences strategic inflection points which offer promises as well as threats. The crisis of 2007-2009 was one o etc...
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are now mandatory in many parts of the world, including Europe, Australia and etc...