Search for rights with TradeRightsTM
- The Arts
- Biography & True Stories
- Business, Economics & Law
- Children's & YA
- Computing & IT
- Food & Drink
- Geography & the Environment
- Health & Personal Development
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Lifestyle, Sport & Leisure
- Literature & Literary Studies
- Science & Mathematics
- Teaching, Language & Reference
- Technology, Engineering & Agriculture
- Travel & Transport
Dr Neel Burton
'The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.' - John Milton, Paradise Lost. Tod etc...
The purpose of The Corporeal Turn is to document in a single text the impressive array of investigations possible with respect to etc...
Bunnell, Pille, B01; Maturana Romesin, Humberto, A01; Verden-Zoller, Gerda, A01
The central concern of this book is us human beings. The authors’ basic question is: ‘How is it that we can live in mutual care, etc...
Dirk W. Eilert
1. Facial expressions – the stage for our emotions 2. Decipher facial expressions – the Mimikcode® 3. What facial expression etc...
This practical handbook begins with the philosophy and psychology underpinning the therapeutic value of story telling. It shows h etc...
Emma Williams, Rebecca Kelly
This training manual addresses the need for a practical and easily accessible guide for professionals working with people present etc...
Designed for anyone wanting to develop an anxiety management programme for use with groups or individuals, this practical handboo etc...
Balance affects everyone, without exception. The balance that you feel is determined by the degree of alignment of your self imag etc...