Search for rights with TradeRightsTM
- The Arts
- Biography & True Stories
- Business, Economics & Law
- Children's & YA
- Computing & IT
- Food & Drink
- Geography & the Environment
- Health & Personal Development
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Lifestyle, Sport & Leisure
- Literature & Literary Studies
- Science & Mathematics
- Teaching, Language & Reference
- Technology, Engineering & Agriculture
- Travel & Transport
Paresh M Jivanji
Being Versus Becoming presents the timeless wisdom of the Vedanta philosophy, which has its roots in the ancient teachings of San etc...
Blumenau, Ralph, A01
Philosophy can be very abstract and apparently remote from our everyday concerns. In this book the author brings out for the non- etc...
This book offers vital clues for understanding not only the way knowledge develops, but also into the dangers of accepting too re etc...
This book has already reached bestseller status in Israel having sold over 60,000 copies - it has been translated into 6 language etc...