Search for rights with TradeRightsTM
- The Arts: General Issues
History of Art / Art & Design Styles
- Art Styles Not Defined by Date
- History of Art: Pre-History
- History of Art: Ancient & Classical Art, BCE to c.500 CE
- History of art: Byzantine & Medieval art c 500 CE to c 1400
- History of art & design styles: c 1400 to c 1600
- History of art & design styles: c 1600 to c 1800
- History of art & design styles: c 1800 to c 1900
- History of art & design styles: from c 1900 -
- Art forms
- Art treatments & subjects
- Photography & photographs
- Industrial / commercial art & design
- Theatre studies
- Film, TV & radio
- Dance & other performing arts
- Biography & True Stories
- Business, Economics & Law
- Children's & YA
- Computing & IT
- Food & Drink
- Geography & the Environment
- Health & Personal Development
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Lifestyle, Sport & Leisure
- Literature & Literary Studies
- Science & Mathematics
- Teaching, Language & Reference
- Technology, Engineering & Agriculture
- Travel & Transport
Nineteenth Century British Painting provides a succinct and informative chronological survey of a century of British painting whi etc...
In 1928, after eleven years of extensive research and editing, Dr. Jacob Baart de la Faille finally finished the first catalogue etc...
Paper Dandy’s Horrorgami features 20 kirigami (cut-and-fold) designs based around haunted houses and scenes from horror films by etc...
54 Cool and awesome projects, crafts, experiments and more for kids!!! Unplugging kids from their MP3 players and game systems fo etc...
Over the course of the long nineteenth century, Civilisation was the subject of some of the most prominent public mural paintings etc...
The Great Exhibition, 1851: A sourcebook is the first anthology of its kind. It presents a comprehensive array of carefully selec etc...