Search for rights with TradeRightsTM
- The Arts: General Issues
History of Art / Art & Design Styles
- Art Styles Not Defined by Date
- History of Art: Pre-History
- History of Art: Ancient & Classical Art, BCE to c.500 CE
- History of art: Byzantine & Medieval art c 500 CE to c 1400
- History of art & design styles: c 1400 to c 1600
- History of art & design styles: c 1600 to c 1800
- History of art & design styles: c 1800 to c 1900
- History of art & design styles: from c 1900 -
- Art forms
- Art treatments & subjects
- Photography & photographs
- Industrial / commercial art & design
- Theatre studies
- Film, TV & radio
- Dance & other performing arts
- Biography & True Stories
- Business, Economics & Law
- Children's & YA
- Computing & IT
- Food & Drink
- Geography & the Environment
- Health & Personal Development
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Lifestyle, Sport & Leisure
- Literature & Literary Studies
- Science & Mathematics
- Teaching, Language & Reference
- Technology, Engineering & Agriculture
- Travel & Transport
Ernst van de Wetering
Even during the artist’s lifetime, contemporary art lovers considered Rembrandt van Rijn to be an exceptional artist. In this rev etc...
Catherine Ingram, Andew Rae
Salvador Dalí is one of the most popular artists in the world, known for his lavish lifestyle, gravity-defying moustache and etc...
Catherine Ingram, Peter Arkle
In 1956 Time magazine referred to Pollock as 'Jack the Dripper'. His iconic paintings stretch out with the generosity and etc...
Catherine Ingram, Andrew Rae
Andy Warhol, the iconic Pop artist, presented himself as the vacuous, dumb kid, famously saying, 'If you want to know all abo etc...
Now in a completely new and updated edition, this introduction to the development of modern (and postmodern) design is ideal for etc...
Jones explores the human impulse to create, the necessity for having aesthetically satisfying experiences, and the craving for tr etc...
With dramatic pen and ink drawings and lively descriptive narrative, artist-writer Bill Hemp illuminates Taos's colourful lan etc...
The art of the Renaissance is teeming with hidden life that is often only visible to the initiated. Are you privy to its secrets? etc...
Nineteenth Century British Painting provides a succinct and informative chronological survey of a century of British painting whi etc...
Ruth Eloise Wiberg
Now in its fifth printing, this book features a rare treasury of Victorian and turn-of-the-century buildings and the people who f etc...
The Hidden Life of Ancient Egypt' explores in stunning images and straightforward language how the symbolism encoded in the a etc...
"Vermeer" is considered by some to be one of the most profound books ever written on the artist. The text has been upda etc...
In 1928, after eleven years of extensive research and editing, Dr. Jacob Baart de la Faille finally finished the first catalogue etc...
Is it possible to talk about Dutch art after 1680 outside the prevailing critical framework of the "age of decline"? Al etc...
Edited by Thomas DaCosta Kaufmann and Michael North
Scholars have extensively documented the historical and socioeconomic impact of the Dutch East India Company. They have paid much etc...