- Rights Information
Rights sold: Chinese Simple, Chinese Complex, Czech, Bulgarian, Japan, Spain
“A mere glance at the contents page of Matthew Mockridge’s debut book reveals that this is more than just an innovative advice book. The way in which the author combines findings from motivational psychology and creativity research with tried-and-tested survival tips and business strategies is highly fascinating and makes for an exciting read. Mockridge inspires the reader with numerous practical tips, picking up where “The Escape Manifesto” left off. While the authors of that book explain how to get off the treadmill of dreary jobs, Mockridge provides the tools to turn this idea into a reality.” Hamburger Abendblatt
“Once you’ve read this book, you’ll start seeing opportunities, ideas and potential where others only see problems. An exciting book for entrepreneurs and start-ups – and not only for young entrepreneurs, but also for the 50-plus generation who don’t want to lose touch with the new face of business. When are you going to do your next big thing?” projektoffice.blogspot.de
Make Amazing Ideas A Reality
"Whether you want to realise an ingenious business idea, host a cool event, develop a new app or even become a surfing instructor – exceptional young entrepreneur Matthew Mockridge helps you pursue your goals and shows you the steps to take to achieve success. The book provides countless ideas for getting your next big project underway." M Katalog
Your Next BIG Thing
Creating Big Ideas from Scratch
"Matthew Mockridge is the German Tim Ferriss"
Whether you want to realize an ingenious business idea, host a cool event, develop a new app or even become a surfing instructor – Matthew Mockridge helps you pursue your goals and shows you the steps to take to achieve success. The book provides countless ideas for getting your next big project underway.
Your Next Big Thing takes you by the hand on a journey through 60 killer-applications, that will allow you to produce remarkable ideas, acquire completely unexpected skills and will most importantly create the foundation for your best possible life, full of adventure and inner fulfillment.
This book helps you to see opportunities, ideas and potential, where others only find problems and obstacles. This is the most important journey of your life – as a person and business person.
THE NEXT BIG THING does not relate to ideas, it touches all parts of you as a person. Think of the different applications and touchpoints of your best life, like the clenched fists of a championship boxer. The book’s goal is to leave you with as many practicle actions-steps in the shortest possible time.
- You will learn how to live your best life and the ways in which this life will give you ideas.
- You will learn that a single idea can lead you to truly special people and allows you to understand how that encounter will unfold.
- Your ideas create your business!
- Money will become a tool and you will learn to master it.
- Your days will become unparalleled as you truly start living.
- Vision: Where others see a plot of land, you see gamechanging ideas.
- Design: Your creativity and imagination allows you to manifest your vision and design your dream. - Secure: Architects, parameters and proven testing variables double-check the stability of your design, and your idea runs through the final check-ups. Will this thing weather a storm?
- Construction: Breaking ground and breathing life into your NEXT BIG THING through tactical, practical strategies on productivity, motivation, life hacking, health and daily routines.
- Company: You become whoever you spend the most time with! Who is allowed inside your home? 10 blockbuster ideas and the superperforming masterminds behind them are interviewed.
- Life: The house is finished, your NEXT BIG THING is up and running, you are surrounded by the right people and its up to you to lead a life of true leadership and honest integrity.
Matthew Mockridge studied international business and management in Miami, FL, USA but returned to his home country Germany, to start what is now being called „the facebook of live entertainment“. Born into a family of actors, directors, musicians and comics, it is no surprise to see Matthew dabble in live entertainment from a very early age. At only 28, the young entrepreneur has created one of the biggest electronic dance music touring giants, Europe has ever seen. His NEONSPLASH – Paint-Party® concept, rolled across the continent in record time and hit over 60 cities in its first 24 months.