The Vegan Cookbook
• Vegan cuisine is increasingly popular, with more people turning to a plant-based diet for the health benefits as well as the ethical values
• Adele McConnell is the founder of the highly successful vegan food blog, vegiehead.com, and was hailed as the winner of the prestigious “Vegan Food Blogger Award” by The Vegan Woman 2012
• Supermarkets are increasingly providing a range of plant-based, animal-free products, so it’s never been easier to adopt a vegan diet
• The stunning photography throughout this book will instantly shatter previous myths that vegan dishes are insipid and unappealing
• Many of Adele’s recipes provide delicious free-from alternatives for those with common food intolerances such as gluten, soya and dairy
This brilliant book brings a fresh, inspired look to plant-based food, showing just how satisfying, dynamic and undeniably delicious contemporary vegan cooking can be. The beautifully photographed recipes make the most of a wide variety of fresh ingredients, drawing inspiration from cuisines around the world to help you create healthy, balanced meals effortlessly. Renowned blogger Adele McConnell proves there’s no need to sacrifice flavour to eat animal-free. She creates her stylish, mouth-watering dishes with innovative techniques and nutrient-packed ingredients, including whole grains and protein sources such as pulses, nuts, tempeh and tofu. From Mushroom & Roasted Beetroot Polenta Nests to Chinese Spring Onion Pancakes with Ginger Dipping Sauce, you’ll find dishes that will tempt both part-time and fully-committed vegans alike. Complete with 100 inspiring, easy-to-follow recipes, The Vegan Cookbook isn’t merely about creating great meat-free food, it’s about producing sensational dishes everyone will want to make time and time again.
Rights Sold:BRA, GER, HUN, NED