Fast Facts: Multiple Sclerosis
Rapid advances in multiple sclerosis (MS) research have produced diagnostic achievements and new treatments that are helping clinicians diagnose and potentially treat MS in the earliest phases of the disease. It is with this sense of optimism that the authors of Fast Facts: Multiple Sclerosis have detailed the latest developments for use in clinical practice by all members of the multidisciplinary team.
- • Epidemiology and genetics
- • Pathology
- • The clinical picture
- • Treatment of relapses and symptoms
- • Disease-modifying treatment
- • Emerging therapies
- • Special MS populations
- • Lifestyle considerations and the multidisciplinary team
- • Advanced multiple sclerosis
- Useful resources
Print, digital and first serialisation rights available for all languanges and all territories.