- Rights Information
World rights available.
Enterprise Architecture Made Simple
Learn how to institute and implement enterprise architecture in your organization. You can make a quick start and establish a baseline for your enterprise architecture within ten weeks, then grow and stabilize the architecture over time using the proven Ready, Set, Go Approach.
Reading this book will:
- Give you directions on how to institute and implement enterprise architecture in your organization. You will be able to build close relationships with stakeholders and delivery teams, but you will not need to micromanage the architecture’s operations.
- Increase your awareness that enterprise architecture is about business, not information technology.
- Enable you to initiate and facilitate dramatic business development. The architecture of an enterprise must be tolerant of currently unknown business initiatives.
- Show you how to get a holistic view of the process of implementing enterprise architecture.
- Make you aware that information is a key business asset and that information architecture is a key part of the enterprise architecture.
- Allow you to learn from our experiences. This book is based on our 30 years of work in the enterprise architecture field, colleagues in Europe, customer cases, and students.
We do not pretend to cover all you need to know about enterprise architecture within these pages. Rather, we give you the information that is most important for effective and successful guidance. Sometimes, less is more.