- Sales Information
• A powerful distillation of therapy work that the author, a highly experienced clinical hypnotherapist, has developed over 13 years of research and practical application
• Making enlightenment psychology exciting, this book is designed to create epiphanies and bring people to spirit that would previously have dismissed it all as nonsense
• Experienced Harley Street clinical hypnotherapist Tom Fortes Mayer is an international speaker, the only UK male facilitator for the Celebration of Being organization, and the lead facilitator for Christopher Adams training, which has a mailing list of tens of thousands
The FreeMind Experience
The Three Pillars of Absolute Happiness
Tom Fortes Mayer takes his experiences and skills as a therapist and puts them into this life-changing book. It is a fascinating look at what real happiness is and how we can enjoy more of it. Combining teachings from the world’s ancient wisdom traditions with the most effective rapid-behaviour-change techniques, hypnotherapist Tom Fortes Mayer presents with clarity, passion and playfulness the three pillars upon which all lasting happiness and success can be built:
• Pillar 1: Peace (emotional intelligence and deprogramming fear) – how to let go of the limiting thoughts, beliefs, feelings and behaviours that are holding you back
• Pillar 2: Power (success psychology) – how to unleash your enormous potential and flow through life with brilliance by learning to relate to life in new ways
• Pillar 3: Purpose (unconditional love) – how to enjoy everything that matters most by experiencing more connection, contribution and celebration
By working through this programme, you will understand why you think as you do, how you can lose the thinking that keeps you afraid and emotionally stunted, and how you can connect to a deep, lasting happiness. This is the FreeMind experience.
Tom Fortes Mayer is a clinical hypnotherapist and creator of the FreeMind process – a self-hypnosis system that enables people to do deep healing on themselves. He is also founder of the FreeMind Project Charity (reg 1126454), an organization dedicated to bringing emotional intelligence, success psychology and unconditional happiness to as many people as possible. He has spent the last 13 years developing innovative therapeutic approaches for a variety of settings. His work has taken him into prisons to reduce re-offending, into corporations to increase effectiveness, into schools to increase engagement and even to Nigeria to combat corruption. He is a regular contributor on Radio 5 live, has contributed to television programmes, has spoken at conferences internationally, and is passionate about bringing selfmanaged healing work into the mainstream. He has also developed a pioneering new therapeutic model called ReParenting Constellations, which combines inner child therapy role play and nurturing touch.